Friday, June 29, 2007

SIGH

This is sooooooooooooo frustrating. Hostel application to NUS is not successful! Gosh, how long it'll take me to travel day and night now... i really feel quite frustrated liao. Then there is the bidding system and the crowded shuttle buses...... so hectic! Why NUS like that. It's supposed to be a good university, but how come i feel like everything is so messy... how come they can't cater to students' needs? Why has that been subjected to availability? I feel a bit unfair and irritated. i'm a freshman and already i'm beginning to feel irritation for my new school. Yikes! I don't like that things are so messed up. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ChatterBox


My batty

adopt your own virtual pet! ">
Name:

fencing first-aid rated-artistic chinese orchestra rain and the wind i see the stars and the moon

Powered by Blogger

zhihua
yanshan
yanqing
dawnie
malisa
winnie
minyen
siumin