Sunday, April 30, 2006

Winded

take from me that hollow depth
and thrust me into an empty void
wish i knew where i was standing
sometimes life ain't got a sense

take from me that endless toil
so my song can stretch the mindless mile
the notes dancing nimbly their melancholic grace
before time shadowed their finale

take from me that silent noise
whispered words aged, worn and torn
puny against a prodigious chant
voicing freedom the way history does

take from me that shattered dream
so that hopes lost can be found
in places where shards first gathered
against the next battled realm.

1 Comments:

Blogger dawnie said...

ehh! cy you hav a new blog how come nv tell me!!!!

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

ChatterBox


My batty

adopt your own virtual pet! ">
Name:

fencing first-aid rated-artistic chinese orchestra rain and the wind i see the stars and the moon

Powered by Blogger

zhihua
yanshan
yanqing
dawnie
malisa
winnie
minyen
siumin